IBI Corporate Finance
Bank of Ireland has long been committed to the provision of top-quality corporate finance advice.
Founded in 1966, IBI Corporate Finance, a wholly-owned, independent subsidiary within the Bank of Ireland Group, is Ireland's longest-established corporate finance adviser. Over the past four decades, IBI has maintained its market leadership through its firm focus on successful deal execution.
IBI delivers a level of expert advice unrivalled in the Irish market. We provide expert, independent advice to public, private and semi-state companies across a variety of complex domestic and international transactions, including:
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Raising finance
At IBI Corporate Finance, our clients value us for our:
- Experience - IBI is consistently number one in the Irish market in terms of deals completed
- Reputation - built on a business philosophy of honesty, integrity and absolute commitment to clients
- Independence - despite being a wholly-owned subsidiary, IBI maintains a strict independence policy from the rest of the Bank of Ireland Group, allowing it to provide clients with quality, independent advice
- Team - our brand is rooted in the collective talents, commitment and hard work of our team members
- International reach - IBI is the Irish member of M&A International Inc, the world's leading independent M&A alliance
For more information about our services please visit our website www.ibicorporatefinance.ie
Tom Godfrey, Chief Executive, IBI Corporate Finance
IBI Corporate Finance Limited is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.